Friday 13 November 2015

November 13th.
Vancouver Chinatown  Green Door Restaurant 1970s-80s


Vancouver business card 1977  Green Door Restaurant - Chinatown




Just a couple nights ago, I found this along with a couple of other 1970s business cards from Vancouver that were mixed in with a box of old family photographs.  I hadn't realised I had this still.
Also in the lot was this one:

Vancouver business card 1977   BC Royal Cafe - Chinatown



When I used to work up on 800 block east Hastings at Nicolson's Restaurant Supply in 1977, I used to sometimes  walk down to Chinatown after work to go to these places to eat.  At BC Royal Cafe I would plunk down $5 and ask them to surprise me with something good.  It was great.

Both of these restaurants are long gone. From another era already !



No comments:

Post a Comment